This week I had the chance to chat with life and business success coach, Reina Pomeroy.
Reina Pomeroy is the founder of Reina + Co, the life + biz success coaching practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered. She helps women who have a million brilliant ideas in their heads that they can’t seem to make happen. She helps them to stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important so they can become the go-to expert in their field. Reina is also the co-host of the Creative Empire Podcast where she gets to interview leaders in the creative industry.
Here’s WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Key ways to manage the multiple priorities and goals you want to achieve
- What your fear voice is and how to externalize it
- How to address the negative narrative that you have in your mind
- Why it’s important to articulate your values
- Conversations to have when determining if a decision or action is aligned with your values
- How to peel back the layers and be mindful when you find yourself comparing to someone else’s numbers
- What taking pause to celebrate your wins looks like and how it impacts your ability to move forward with the next thing
- How the “what’s next?” mindset can circumvent you from living a life you value
Links We MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH REINA AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?