This week I sat down with bestselling author, speaker and money coach, Barbara Stanny.
Barbara Stanny is a leading authority on women and money. Her mission is to revolutionize women’s relationship with money. As a bestselling author, sought-after speaker, workshop facilitator, and money/wealth coach, Barbara has helped millions take charge of their finances and their lives.
Barbara’s background in business, her years as a journalist, her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, her extensive research, and her own dramatic experience with money give her a unique and powerful perspective on women’s financial issues. She has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O’Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS, and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today. She is the author of Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money, Secrets of Six-Figure Women, Overcoming Underearning, and Finding a Financial Advisor You Can Trust.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What financial success can look like
- The three levels of financial development
- The realizations or beliefs that need to be changed in order to make progress with your money
- Why your difficulties with money have very little to do with money
- What power from a feminine perspective looks like
- Why you need to be willing to rock the boat
- Why a financial achievement is always preceded by a financial challenge
- What happens if you’re really committed to making a change
- How to overcome under earning
- What a powerful support network looks like
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Barbara’s website
- Barbara’s Monthly Money Mondays
- Barbara’s book, Overcoming Underearning
- Karen McCall’s website: Financial Recovery
GET SOCIAL WITH BARBARA AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?