One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the following questions:
- What kind of awkward / uncomfortable money conversations and comments should I be on the lookout for with friends and family and how should I handle them?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Who you should and shouldn’t share your financial details with.
- People / comments to watch out for
- How to address the awkward ask for a loan or to be spotted
- What to remember when your friends / family are cheering you on
- The issues other people may have when they’re one-upping you
- What is really happening when you’re faced with prying questions and how to address them
- Appropriate conversations to have with parents and family
- Why it’s better to look out for yourself now than to let bad behavior continue
- Who is guaranteed to keep your information private
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me
- Afford Anything Podcast: Six Types of Financial Frenemies
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?