One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the following questions:
- How do you handle money in your household?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How often to check on your net worth. What’s reasonable, and what we do in our house.
- Where to invest your emergency fund
- The categories we have bank accounts for and how we use them
- Options available for retirement savings when you’re employed or when you’re an entrepreneur
- How a Solo 401(k) vs. a SEP IRA can help you as an entrepreneur
- How we track spending in our house and what works
- How we manage credit cards
- An appropriate level of communication to have with your spouse around money.
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?