This week I sat down with award winning podcaster, Joe Saul-Sehy.
Joe Saul-Sehy is the creator and co-host of the award winning Stacking Benjamins podcast. Kiplinger magazine called Stacking Benjamins the best personal finance podcast of 2016. The Academy of Podcasters has nominated Stacking Benjamins for their Best Business Podcast award, to be given out later this year. Joe was a financial advisor for 16 years and is the proud dad of 21 year old twins.
Here’s WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The traits and characteristics that the most financially successful people you have or embody.
- Whether the people who are mostfinancially successful are also the happiest.
- What brings happiness when it comes to money.
- The really smart moves you should be taking with your finances.
- How to think creatively about your financial issues.
- How to automate your money.
- Money scripts and how they impact you.
- What you can outsource and how it can impact you.
- The stupid things people do with their money.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Stacking Benjamins: Creativity, Collaboration & Innovation with Don Hahn
- Stacking Benjamins: Side Hustles, Getting Things Done & Creativity with Austin Kleon
- Joe’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET SOCIAL WITH JOE AND LET HIM KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?