Podcast #9 is live!
This week I had the chance to chat with Stephanie Burns, founder of Chic CEO.
Stephanie is the founder of Chic CEO. Chic CEO is an online resource for female entrepreneurs – bringing how-to information, tools and community to women starting businesses. With 90,000 female entrepreneurs subscribed, Stephanie’s vision for Chic CEO is to be the number one resource for any woman who wants to follow her entrepreneurial dream.
Here’s WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The biggest hurdle facing new business owners and how to overcome it.
- The roadblocks encountered by women launching a business.
- The exact place you need to begin when starting a business. Seriously. Start here.
- How to get idea validation on your product or service offering.
- Why fear is robbing you from potential opportunities and how to conquer it.
- Resources you can find at the Chic CEO website to launch your business.
Links We MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Chic CEO
- Two Page Business Plan Outline
- Lisa Sasevich – The Invisible Close
- 7 Reasons to Join a Mastermind
GET SOCIAL WITH STEPHANIE AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?