Speaking and presenting about financial planning topics and the financial planning profession to audiences big and small is something I love doing. I’m happy to present on all topics covered in my book, Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money.
Topics previously presented include:
Financial Topics for Women, Gen Y & X, and Entrepreneurs:
- Getting Financially Organized in Business & Life
- Making Sense of Your Money: Measuring Your Financial Health
- Amplify Your Retirement: Accounts, Savings & Investments
- Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is and #WorkYourWealth
- Women & Money: What Sets You Apart
- Taking the Next Step: How to Use Your Money to Reach Your Goals
Within the Financial Planning Profession:
- Leveraging Your Expertise to Get the Media Buzz You Deserve
- Business Planning 101 for Launching Your Financial Planning Practice
I absolutely love sharing my experience and expertise with other financial planners, business owners and those trying to break into the industry. If you’re looking for information and guidance on your situation, check out these articles and resources that might help you out:
If you’d like to chat one-on-one about your particular question or situation, please feel free to book a call here. I offer 30 and 60-minute sessions.