HOW DO I PAY OFF DEBT AND STILL ENJOY LIFE?
This week I sat down with PR & Online Marketing Strategist, Brittney Lynn.
Brittney Lynn has almost 10 years of experience working in the online marketing industry and has a passion for helping others grow their brand through strategic PR.
She’s also the host of the Day in the Life podcast, which gives a glimpse into the daily lives of people from across the world who work in a variety of industries. Stepping into the lives of these fascinating guests will encourage, inspire and challenge listeners as they share in each guest’s trials and triumphs, learning that we are all connected and are more alike than we realize.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The first steps Brittney and her husband took to tackle their debt
- Brittney’s motivation and inspiration behind eliminating their debt
- How the Debt Snowball Effect empowered the couple
- The ways debt impacted their lives and interactions with friends
- Lifestyle changes that were made
- How they worked in “fun money” while simultaneously paying off debt
- Ways they enjoyed the things they loved while on a budget
- The negative effect too many money restrictions can have when paying off debt
- How the couple survived pitfalls and stayed focused
- When and how Brittney launched her own company
- The importance of continuing to save while you’re paying down debt
- Easy tweaks you can make to pay down debt and still save for retirement
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH BRITTNEY AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?