Podcast #5 is live!
This week I had the chance to chat with Kimberly Palmer, author of Smart Mom, Rich Mom.
Kimberly Palmer is the author of “Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family.” She is a financial journalist living in Washington, DC with her family, including two children.
WHETHER YOU’RE A PARENT OR NOT, HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The statistics behind women handling their own finances.
- How to get started with automating your financial education.
- Why a basic financial foundation is needed before jumping in to understanding your investments.
- The #1 thing needed to come together as a couple and a family to get on track financially.
- Where to start with teaching your children about money and the power to stories.
- When and why you should talk to your own parents about their financial situation.
- What you should do now to start planning for care for your aging parents.
- Creative ways to leverage employee benefits.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH KIMBERLY AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?