This week I had the chance to chat with Anna Runyan, founder of Classy Career Girl.
Anna is the Creator of Corporate Rescue Plan™ and CEO of one of Forbes 35 Most Influential Career Sites, ClassyCareerGirl.com. She’s a winner of the Top 5 Blogs For Young Professionals by Levo League and one of 15 Career Experts To Add To Your Twitter Feed Now by The Muse. She’s been featured on Fox, ESPN, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and People Stylewatch Magazine. Anna was nominated as San Diego Magazine’s Woman of the Year (2016) and her podcast was ranked one of the top 23 career podcasts by CareerToolkit.com. She helps millions of women design and launch their dream careers, businesses, and lives through her website, online courses and social media channels.
Here’s WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to determine what your career interests are.
- What holds many people back from making a career change.
- The #1 place to find those you should reach out to for informational interviews.
- Who you should reach out to before making a career move.
- How to financially prioritize a career change.
- What specific questions to ask of those currently working in the career you’re interested in.
- Specific follow up action items after connecting with others.
- How to tackle the overwhelm of finding your dream career.
Links We MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH ANNA AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.
- Join the Work Your Wealth Facebook Community.