One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to discuss some of the money moves we’ve made in our household knowing clients and readers are going through similar things. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address how we approached the different money situations and the results of our decisions. Today I’m talking about what has happened since the merger with Abacus Wealth Partners, what Workable Wealth looks like now, how we’ve been getting through the pandemic and changes I’ve made to align my career with my values.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- An update on where things are for Workable Wealth
- Why it’s okay to pivot, even during a pandemic
- Career details about my merger into Abacus Wealth Partners and how things are going
- What prompted me to pivot and merge with Abacus Wealth Partners
- What I recognized about my business and career to expand the value I was providing
- Tools we built after the transition
- What Workable Wealth has evolved into after the merger
- What it looks like to make broader changes in the financial industry
- The decision that was made to align my career with my values
- How I felt I could make a bigger impact with clients and in the industry
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
ENJOY THE SHOW?