Ariel Ward, CFP® joined Workable Wealth in 2018 as a Financial Planner and in March of 2019, made the move to Abacus Wealth Partners with me as a Financial Planner. She and I work closely together on our clients. She has 11 years of experience in the field of personal financial services and in helping clients develop financial clarity. She is passionate about helping professionals understand their financial lives and make better decisions with their money. She enjoys working with clients in the aviation industry to make the most of their employee benefits and map out a plan for personal financial strength. She is a member of NAPFA, the XY Planning Network and the Financial Planners Association.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Options to save after you’ve maxed out your 401k
- 401k limits for singles and married couples
- The definition of a backdoor Roth IRA and some considerations around it
- Income limitations for Roth IRA
- What you should have set up before doing a backdoor Roth IRA
- Why you should work with a financial planner if interested in the backdoor Roth
- Tax considerations when utilizing the backdoor Roth IRA
- When to begin contributing to a 529 Plan and how much
- What to look for when investing in a taxable account
- What capital gains taxes will look like based on income and time
- How to take advantage of a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Some ages to keep in mind if you are utilizing an HSA
- How you should prioritize your savings goals
GET SOCIAL WITH ARIEL AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE
- Workable Wealth Website
- Ariel’s e-mail
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.