Dasarte Yarnway is the Founder & Managing Director of Berknell Financial Group, an innovative independent wealth management firm focused on helping millennials and seasoned investors design their best lives.
Since the firm’s inception, Berknell Financial Group has become one of the most notable millennial-led financial services organizations. In an industry that focuses on revenue and dollars-invested, Dasarte realized that a firm’s value is created through how they could invest in their clients. Through this, The Wealth Bridge™ , Private Client Groups and Berknell Athletes were created. With his passion for listening to his clients greatest concerns and applying realistic solutions, Dasarte has become the go-to partner for millennials, growing families and seasoned investors alike. Berknell encapsulates this approach in their motto: Advice With You In Mind.
Coined a “financial thought leader” and Guru by NerdWallet and Financial Planning Magazine, Dasarte believes in meeting you where you are. He offers advice and insight through his weekly podcast, The Young Money Podcast, three books (Dating Benji 2016, Young Money 2018, Pay Me In Equity 2019) and weekly blog. His prayer is that you may design your wealth on your terms.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The story of how Dasarte got into the financial world
- The group Dasarte likes to empower around their finances
- How he built an ecosystem of financial knowledge for a community of people
- Why Dasarte embodies a mindset of servant leadership
- Applying the R.I.I.T.E. planning process
- The reason Dasarte has applied the lighthouse method in all that he did
- What the bigger picture for Berknell Financial looks like
- The changes Dasarte has made to build his business more efficiently
- The responsibility Dasarte feels to improving the financial industry
- The hardest business lesson learned by Dasarte
- The niche that Berknell Financial is continuing to reach
- The biggest thing many clients don’t understand
- The unique challenges athletes face with financial decisions
- Who the real hero is in the advisor-client relationship and why
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH DASARTE AND LET HIM KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM HERE
ENJOY THE SHOW?