One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to discuss some of the money moves we’ve made in our household knowing clients and readers are going through similar things. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address how we approached the different money situations and the results of our decisions. Today I’m talking about what has happened since the merger with Abacus Wealth Partners, what Workable Wealth looks like now, how we’ve been getting through the pandemic and changes I’ve made to align my career with my values.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The timeline of the Work Your Wealth Podcast
- The reason behind launching the podcast and writing the Work Your Wealth book
- The 5 lessons I’ve learned in doing the Work Your Wealth podcast
- The potential rewards that could come with putting yourself out there and taking risks
- The importance of doing what you love
- Why you have to recognize when it is time to evolve
- The one person that will always look out for you most
- Where you can continue to find the Work Your Wealth content and where you can continue to connect with Mary Beth
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
ENJOY THE SHOW?