This week I sat down with the President & CEO of Low Load Insurance Services, Mark Maurer.
Mark joined Low Load Insurance Services (LLIS) in 2003, assumed the role of president in 2008, and CEO in January, 2013. He earned his CFP® designation in 2006, his bachelor’s degree in business and finance from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School in Atlanta, Georgia, and his MBA from University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business. Mark is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, and a popular speaker for financial organizations including The Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, NAPFA, Garrett Planning Network, LIMRA, LOMA, and Society of Actuaries. He is also a contributing insurance resource to industry publications including Business Week, Bloomberg.com, Forbes, NAPFA Advisor, AMA Physicians’ Guide to Financial Planning, NY Daily News, Jean Chatzky’s Talking Money, and Jane Bryant Quinn’s book, Making the Most of Your Money Now.
Here’s WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The biggest misconception people have around insurance
- The types of insurance you need for your situation
- Why disability insurance is an important consideration for your family
- The difference between term and whole life insurance and which is best for you
- How to streamline the insurance application process for yourself
- How policies will pay out and how much coverage you need
- How disability insurance payments are taxed
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Low Load Insurance Services
- Mark’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me
- Blog posts from the Workable Wealth blog that address insurance:
GET SOCIAL WITH MARK AND LET HIM KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?