HOW CAN I MAKE TRAVEL AS ONE OF MY MONEY GOALS?
This week I sat down with the personal finance coach, Whitney Hansen.
Whitney Hansen is a personal finance coach, entrepreneur and host of The Money Nerds Podcast. She teaches overwhelmed millennials how to pay off debt and be financially independent. She gives them the tools to have more fun with money, while sprinkling in a little silliness. Some of her accomplishments are paying off $30,000 in 10 months, buying her first home at 19, and paying $472 for her master’s degree.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How Whitney earned her masters for only $500
- An open ended way to approach travel that will save you $$
- How much you should spend on travel
- How to make travel a priority with your finances
- Tips and tricks for booking cheap flights
- How to travel without using credit card points
- What to consider when choosing hotel vs. home rental
- How to appropriately plan in advance for what you’ll spend while traveling
- Considerations for meal expenses and how to find great food
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH WHITNEY AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.