This week I sat down with debt freedom expert, Jackie Beck.
Jackie Beck is the creator of the app store hit Pay Off Debt, an app thats helped more than 46,000 people use a debt snowball to break free from debt. She and her husband paid off over $147,000 in debt, including their house.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How Jackie paid off $147,000 of debt
- What the debt snowball is
- What a realistic timeline is to pay off debt
- Where to start when you’re feeling burdened by your debt
- Why you need to get out of a borrowing mentality to stay out of debt
- How creativity can help with paying off debt
- How to save while you’re paying off debt and if you need to
- Lifestyle changes you can expect from living a debt free life
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH JACKIE AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.