HOW DO I FIT DONATIONS INTO MY FINANCIAL JOURNEY?
This week I sat down with entrepreneur, blogger and podcaster, Pat Flynn.
Pat is the crash test dummy of online business. He experiments to find out what works, and what doesn’t online. He’s a dad and a husband, and the proud owner of SmartPassiveIncome.com, a website dedicated to helping people discover how to do business online and take their existing businesses to the next level.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Why Pat continues to celebrate his “Let Go” Day each year
- How practicing gratitude can impact your life
- How the serve first mentality can influence your path and the relationships you build
- The different forms that Giving Back can take and how you can incorporate in into your personal and professional life
- How and where Pat is pulling inspiration to go bigger and better with his giving back
- How you can involve your spouse and children in your giving back strategy
- Which can be the most impactful – giving back of time or money
- How your passion and charitable giving goals can evolve over time
- If you need to be financially successful in order to begin giving back
- How a separate account for charitable giving can keep you on track with your financial goals
- Why asking the right questions is important to your finances
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH PAT AND LET HIM KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.