One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. On today’s episode, I have a super fun guest to help me answer some of of your money questions. Today Brian Storjohann (yep, my hubby) and I are diving in to tell you about the emotions, stories and good and bad money moves behind our finances.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The number one thing you need for a healthy money relationship with your partner
- How your personal and marital money relationship can evolve
- The biggest thing the two of us have had to work on when it come to our finances
- His and hers versions of our smartest money moves
- Where we wasted a ton of money
- What lifestyle inflation is and why you want to avoid it
- The biggest point of contention around our finances
- Why financial planners need their own financial planners
- The role psychology plays in handling money
- How we make budgeting work in our household
- What not to do when facing down big life transitions (and what to do)
- Why nobody is perfect when it comes to their finances
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.