SHOULD I BUILD A NETWORK TO ENHANCE MY CAREER?
This week I sat down with CPA, financial influencer and networker extraordinaire, Philip “PT” Taylor.
Philip is a CPA, husband and father of three. He created PTMoney.com back in 2007, and he founded FinCon, the annual marketing conference for financial influencers and professionals, in 2011. He got rid of debt, learned to live lean, saved his money, and eventually left his unsatisfying corporate career to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures full-time.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The simple things you can do to take control of your finances.
- What permission and intentionality have in common.
- How learning and talking shop can contribute to building your network.
- Why joining forces instead of competition can enhance your professional life.
- Strategies and steps to take when connecting and form relationships with people of interest to you.
- Lesson’s PT learned by surrounding himself with a diverse and financially savvy group.
- How to filter out the noise and determine which advice is best for you.
- Why knowing your goals is the most important step in stopping the comparison game with others.
- The growing and diminishing role frugality can play in your personal financial journey.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- PT Money (Philip’s website)
- Jim Wang
- Consumerism Commentary
- Budgets are Sexy
- Radical Personal Finance
- XY Planning Network
- Rockstar Finance
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
GET SOCIAL WITH PHILIP AND LET HIM KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?