This week I sat down with Self-Leadership coach, Amanda Flisher.
As a Self-Leadership Coach, Amanda works with individuals to dig deeper, move past learned beliefs and values, and to uncover their own unique value system. She guides them through making better choices, better goals, and ultimately having more satisfaction in their achievements.
Amanda holds an Associate Certified Coach certificate through the International Coach Federation, is a trained Strengths Educator through the Gallup organization and is college professor. Amanda has over 8 years of experience coaching and training thousands of individuals to learn what it takes to redefine their achievement and take the lead in their own life. She began her private practice in 2014 after several years of working in the Leadership Development and Behavioral Health fields.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What it means and looks like to be a leader in your own life
- How waiting for permission may be holding you back
- Signs that you’re not leading yourself
- How spinning, ruminating and ignoring your calling can impact you
- Who you’re likely looking to for permission in your own life and how to shift your thought process
- How to pick apart the stories that you tell yourself
- Steps to take when starting to live as the leader of your life
- Why thinking about “what could go right?” can help you take the next right step.
- How to find out your inherent strengths and leverage them to live your best life.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH AMANDA AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?