This week I sat down with property & casualty insurance professional, Parker Cox.
Parker is head of sales and marketing for KM Insurance Services, an independent insurance agency that has been serving San Diego for nearly 40 years. He’s passionate about insurance, not because of a masochistic appreciation of legal jargon, but because it gives him an opportunity to help families, business owners and people protect all the things they work so hard to build.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What property & casualty insurance is and why you shouldn’t ignore it
- What to consider when you’re locking in your auto insurance coverage
- The number of people who are underinsured or uninsured with auto coverage and how it could impact you
- Questions to ask when evaluating if you can afford to not have certain coverage
- Whether it’s smart to shave a small growth percentage of wealth to protect yourself from a catastrophic loss
- Whether you should pay premiums annually versus monthly
- What to consider when selecting coverage for your personal property & liability under renters insurance
- Recommendations for how to document and record the personal items you have in your home
- What special form coverage is and how it impacts youas a home owner
- Considerations when determining how much coverage you actually need for dwelling, personal property, personal liability and living expenses
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH PARKER AND LET HIM KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?