This week I sat down with Business Strategist, Natalie Eckdahl.
Natalie Eckdahl is a Business Strategist and High Performance Coach who helps high-achieving women entrepreneurs across industries and time zones build, grow and scale their business while avoiding overwhelm.
She’s the Founder of the BizChix Community and Podcast, and has been recognized as “One of the Top Women in Business to Listen to.” She has also been featured in Inc, Fast Company, Huffington Post and Entrepreneur.
Natalie brings a multidisciplinary perspective to her work. She draws from her MBA education, 20+ years of work experience, deep intuition, and over 200 podcast interviews with industry influencers to help her clients with customized strategy and coaching to reach 6 figure+ in PROFITS.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Why PROFIT should be the focus of your business and not revenue.
- Unique ways to refocus and stay invested in your bottom line.
- Why you should set goals for what your net income will specifically go towards funding.
- Traits and characteristics of six-figure earning women.
- Why it’s import to have a safe space to talk about real numbers.
- What vanity metrics are and how they can prevent you from truly celebrating wins.
- Whether or not you should go into debt to launch your business.
- Why a business start up and operating budget are imperative to have in place before launching your business.
- How to structure your plan to get out of debt.
- Whether you need a network of people on the same level as you.
- Why it’s important to build your own credit.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH NATALIE AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.