This week I sat down with Money Mindset Maven, Tonya Rineer.
Tonya Rineer is a Speaker, Podcast Host and Money Mindset Maven who helps women entrepreneurs super-charge their profit potential by revolutionizing the way they think and feel about money! Her fun, action-packed coaching style helps women amp up their mindset and create value-based profit strategies that lead to financial peace and feel-good success.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How your money mindset can impact your financial status
- What a toxic relationship with money can do to the rest of your life
- Where your money mindset comes from
- How the behaviors modeled to you as a child impact your financial behaviors
- How the words that you use impact or define your money beliefs
- Questions to ask about your money experiences and past that will help you to better understand your limiting money beliefs
- What inherited money stories are
- The 5 steps to overcoming a negative money mindset and beliefs
- Where to begin with identifying the problem and the fear
- How to label and become comfortable with your dreams
- How a “splurge fund” can benefit you
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH TONYA AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?