WHAT IMPACTS MY MONEY MINDSET?
This week I sat down with Author and Motivational Money Coach, Jen Hemphill.
Jen Hemphill helps busy determined women who are content with their income but not their bank account. She helps them transform their finances from being overwhelming to bringing them financial confidence, control and freedom. She is a Motivational Money Coach, an AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor), author, and host of the Her Money Matters Podcast.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What kind of impact your upbringing can have on how you manage your money
- How hearing things like “we can’t afford this” or “we don’t have the money” can impact your money mindset
- What to do when you feel like you’re making the right money moves but aren’t seeing the results
- How much your past and future money mindset can impact your financial goals
- Three steps to take to better understand your money mindset
- The importance of a budget and how to make it work for you
- A simple trick to ensure your cash flow plan isn’t derailed by things like insurance premiums, preschool tuition, etc.
- Actions you can take to become more confident around money.
- Why you should have a dream budget and what it can do for your goals.
- How to overcome a negative mindset you might be in around your money.
- Insight into Jen’s book and what she sees missing from traditional money advice.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Jen’s Website
- The Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Her Money Matters: The Missing Truths From Traditional Money Advice by Jen Hemphill
GET SOCIAL WITH JEN AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?