This week I sat down with Financial Writer & Online Marketing Specialist, Kali Roberge.
Kali focuses on teaching others about mindful living through intentional spending. Kali’s work has appeared on Business Insider, The Shriver Report, Investopedia, Credit Karma, and more. She also runs a marketing firm, Creative Advisor Marketing, to help financial advisors better communicate with their ideal clients. Kali has been featured on Mashable, Fast Company, Forbes, and was named one of US News and World Reports 37 Personal Finance Experts to Follow on Twitter. She currently blogs at GoingBeyondWealth.com
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to deal with the feeling of not being good enough
- The importance of living an authentic life
- How to make a change to be true to yourself
- The powerful impact of shifting the way you view yourself
- Being who you are is more important than blending in
- How being yourself can impact your marketing
- The power of bringing your own voice into your marketing
- How vulnerable you should/shouldn’t be in marketing
- A rule of thumb when determining your level of vulnerability
- Why you should market to people by showing instead of telling
- Kali’s reason to talk openly and honestly about her wedding planning
- How she was able to stick to their wedding budget
- How to fend off some of the guilt around overspending for a budget
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH KALI AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?