This week I sat down with business and life strategist, Kelly Higdon.
Kelly helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses and get unstuck without it sucking their soul. She is the creator of Calibrate Your Year and loves helping entrepreneurs build businesses that fit into their life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to stop your business from taking over your life
- Where to start to change the problem
- Taking back your life through evaluation, elimination, automation and prioritization
- The importance of taking a step back to look at the big picture
- How to utilize The Perfectly Average Day exercise to balance your life
- The significance of unpacking the pressures of running a business
- What caused Kelly to create her elaborate calendar
- Kelly’s way of building her calendar to maximize her time away from work
- Kelly’s secret to working only 42% of the year
- Where to go when you’re so stuck you’ve lost sight of your vision
- The 8 categories of life Kelly helps her clients evaluate
- How to seek out an accountability partner
- What it means to “calibrate” ourselves
- The reason business and life need to work hand-in-hand
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH KELLY AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE
ENJOY THE SHOW?