What money moves should I be making before the end of the year?
One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the above question.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Why you should be reviewing your budget each year
- When’s the last time you looked at those goals of yours
- Did you know there are new retirement contribution limits for next year
- What to look for during your insurance policy review
- How much you should be stashing away in your emergency fund
- Automation, Automation, Automation
- Unique ideas on how to pay off debt early and how it affects your finances
- Should you rebalance your portfolio
- FSA: Use it before you lose it
- Can you take advantage of tax harvesting
- Here’s a good idea for a date night with your partner
- What to look for when checking your credit report
- Where you can be optimizing your taxes before yearend
- Some bad habits that could be hurting you financially
- Review your paycheck. Do you know what you’re looking for
- Do you need an estate and is it in order
- How to check in on your financial progress
- Treat yourself…Responsibly!
- Talk to your financial planner or set up an appointment
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- 30 Money Moves in 30 Days Blog Post
- Free Credit Report
- How to Analyze Your Paycheck Blog Post
- How to Analyze Your Paycheck Podcast
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.