This week is the first of two of The Best of 2018 podcasts and in this one I talk about how to make progress with your money.
There’s a reason this episode was listened by so many people: making progress with money is important. Whether you’re working towards a long-term goal like retirement, or saving up for that new item you’ve been wanting, you need to understand how to make your money work for you. This episode goes over just that so I felt that it had to be aired again as we approach the start of a new year. I’ve highlighted a few of the key takeaways below but if you I recommend heading back over to episode 48 where you can find even more takeaways from this great episode.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Start with Step 1 before setting any financial goals
- FOMO can knock you off track of your financial goals; know what it is so you don’t get sucked in by it
- Do you know what your WHY is, because that’s important
- Don’t fall trap to the “bag lady syndrome”
- When you’re in control of your money, it will look like this
- Happiness is what you make it; are you making the right money choices to get there
- When you’re figuring out your “why” start with these questions
- How to set SMART goals
ENJOY THE SHOW?