What’s on your reverse bucket list?
Taking time to celebrate wins is an important step in growing personally and professionally. Creating a reverse bucket list can assist in celebrating those wins. In today’s episode I talk about the importance of pausing to reflect on what you’ve accomplished and how to create a bucket list to help you do just that. In a time when all we hear about is the “hustle” and working towards our next goal, it’s also very impactful to pause and appreciate what we’ve already achieved.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What a reverse bucket list is and the idea behind creating one
- The impact grateful recounting can have in your life
- Why it can be so challenge to speak about or even create your list
- How applying a reverse bucket list in a group setting can be beneficial
- Questions to ask yourself to help create a list that feels reflective of your achievements
- How to stay grounded and present in our lives
- The why behind celebrating your wins with other people
- The importance of celebrating other people’s wins with them
- The power living in the present can have on your future goals
- How to know what should go on your list
- How often you should be celebrating your wins
- TAKE TIME TO CELEBRATE!
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
ENJOY THE SHOW?