What money moves have we made so far this year?
One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to discuss some of the money moves we’ve made in our household knowing clients and readers are going through similar things. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address how we approached the different money situations and the results of our decisions. Today I’m talking about the 5 money moves we’ve made so far in 2019.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Some money moves we are facing in our family that are common among clients too
- Figuring out what to do once you’ve surpassed savings goals
- Stop the over planning and constantly playing the “what if” game
- The importance of setting dollar amounts for your goals
- A better way to approach your money goals
- A different way to approach your charitable giving
- Utilizing a donor advised fund for your charitable contributions
- The advantages of using a donor advised fund
- The tax benefits through the use of a donor advised fund
- Why we offloaded our tax projections to our CPA
- Why you should lean on financial professionals when changes arise
- How to avoid underfunding and overspending
- How to remove some of the guilt around spending money
- What aligning your money with your goals can do for your life
- The significance of writing out your ideal day, month and year
- Three questions to really evaluate what’s important to you
- What is getting in your way of living the life you want or love?
- The biggest thing I want for you around your finances
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Impact Assets Donor Advised Fund
- Fidelity Charitable Donor Advised Fund
- How to Manage Your Financial Anxiety Podcast
- Shonda Rhimes Year of Yes
ENJOY THE SHOW?