This week I sat down with Katie Krimitsos to discuss traits she sees in successful business owners.
Katie Krimitsos is a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster, business coach, seeker and change maker. She’s committed to brightening the light of women around the world through her Biz Women Rock community, which supports Women Entrepreneurs, and through the Women’s Meditation Network, parent of the Meditation for Women Podcast, which provides guided meditations specifically created with the special journey of women in mind. She’s passionate about giving women the tools, strategies and inspiration to live lives the truly love.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How Katie got into business coaching
- A common trait among Katie’s interviewees that seems to drive them forward in their respective businesses
- How Katie helps business owners strategize to get where they want to be
- Steps in managing your inner critic when it comes to your business
- The relationship between success and happiness and where your goals play a part
- Why you need to understand what YOUR success looks like and how to get there
- The impact of being willing to make mistakes
- Action items people commonly complete to meet their goals
- The meaning of building a successful business from the inside out
- Why you shouldn’t compare your script with someone else’s script
- The role financial awareness plays in the success of your business
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Cathy Heller’s BizWomenRock podcast episode
GET SOCIAL WITH KATIE AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE
ENJOY THE SHOW?