This week I sat down Angela Greaser to talk what it’s like running a business with your significant other.
Angela is a strategic operations consultant and co-founder of All The Ops. Led by Angela and her husband Dan, All The Ops helps business owners structure efficient teams and systems to skyrocket their profitability and claim their CEO seat.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How Angela and her husband decided to go into business together
- Deciding what role each spouse plays in the business
- The benefits of understanding each spouse’s business strengths and weaknesses
- The two reasons why Angela and her husband chose to have a business together
- The goods and bads of having your significant other as your business partner
- How communication can make or break spouses in business together
- Why being flexible has to be a part of the framework
- How to align your life and business goals
- The importance of being intentional in your business
- The risks involved with going into business with your significant other
- Why you should have an exit strategy if the initial plan doesn’t work out
- Three questions Angela and her husband asked to see if their business together would be sustainable
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW
GET SOCIAL WITH ANGELA AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE
ENJOY THE SHOW?