What are some of the top money mistakes you see entrepreneurs make with their money that I should avoid?
I find myself constantly anxious about my finances and feeling guilty when I spend, feeling guilt if I save…How do I stop feeling guilty about my money?
One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the above questions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What accounts you should have set up.
- The numbers to look at beyond the income you’re bringing in.
- The right team members you should have in place.
- How (and what type) of cushion to put in place for your business.
- What your future entrepreneur self wants you to do.
- How to zero in on the areas that are important for you to make financial progress.
- What a money fear brain dump can help you to prioritize.
- Why it’s the little goals and small steps that matter.
- How to leverage your calendar and set clear-cut action steps for getting things done.
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- Work Your Wealth Facebook Community
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?