HOW DO I FOCUS ON MY HEALTH AND BUILD WEALTH AT THE SAME TIME?
This week I sat down with holistic nutrition consultant, Drew Follette.
Drew is a certified holistic nutrition consultant helping clients improve their health through whole-foods nutrition. She works one-on-one with those who struggle with hormone imbalances, digestive issues, autoimmune, and other difficult health conditions. Drew helps her clients lead more full, healthy lives through personalized nutrition education.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How your health and wealth are aligned
- What holistic nutrition entails and what real whole foods are
- Why taking care of yourself on holistic level is important and how it translates into thousands of dollars saved throughout your life
- Where to start with your nutrition from a big picture level
- Whether you need to shop at Whole Foods or eat all organic to be considered “healthy”
- How meal planning can keep your budget and your health on track
- What staples you should have in your kitchen to save money over the long run
- Where to head once you’re inside the grocery store to reduce costs
- Unique ways to reduce costs on meats
- How to reduce what you need to spend on fruits and vegetables
- Where freezer meals can help you out in terms of cost and time savings
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Chartered Wellness
- Environmental Working Group Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen
- Odd Bits by Jennifer McClagan
- Intant Pot
GET SOCIAL WITH DREW AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?