HOW DO I ACTUALLY MAKE PROGRESS WITH MY MONEY THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF SETTING GOALS I NEVER REACH?
One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the above question.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The precursor step to take when setting any financial goals for yourself
- How social media can derail your finances (and why your perceptions of other people can as well)
- What FOMO is and how it impacts you
- Why figuring out your WHY matters and how to do it
- What to realistically expect on the journey to finding your “why”
- Questions to answer about your finances to determine what motivates you and how you are or aren’t aligning your money with what’s important to you
- What bag lady syndrome is
- What controlling your money should look like
- How choices play a leading role in how you utilize your money to create your own happiness
- Questions to answer in determining your “why”
- How to set SMART goals
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?