HOW MANY BANK ACCOUNTS DO I NEED?
SHOULD I PURCHASE A HOME IF I HAVE STUDENT LOANS?
One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the above questions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The number of bank accounts you need.
- What to consider when opening multiple bank accounts.
- Tough decisions you may need to make when working towards goals.
- How to keep one-time expenses from derailing your cash flow.
- Cash flow considerations for locking in a mortgage.
- What your debt-to-income ratio is and what percentage it should be at or below.
- Items to keep in mind when saving for a down payment.
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- Work Your Wealth Facebook Community
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?