I’M IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW JOB. WHAT DO I CONSIDER BEFORE SAYING “YES” TO AN OFFER?
DO I REALLY NEED LIFE INSURANCE?
One of the fun parts of being a financial planner is getting to field and answer questions from clients and readers all around the country. In these Work Your Wealth episodes I’ll be taking time to address and answer questions I’ve come across from readers and clients throughout my career. Today I’m answering the above questions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What to look for in a job offer beyond the salary.
- Where to find extra money offered by a potential employer.
- Why getting the company benefits booklet up front can save you from a costly mistake.
- Who does and doesn’t need life insurance.
- The best type of life insurance policy for your situation.
- Why it’s not safe to assume family / friends will support or take care of your loved ones.
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
- Work Your Wealth: 9 Steps to Making Smarter Choices With Your Money
- Work Your Wealth Facebook Community
- 9 Steps to Workable Wealth
ENJOY THE SHOW?