This week I had the incredible opportunity to talk with Adrienne Dorison of www.adriennedorison.com and The School of Self-Mastery Podcast.
Adrienne Dorison is a business strategist and podcast host who helps experts, entrepreneurs and business owners get better results in less time. Adrienne has a corporate background with LEAN Six Sigma as a continuous improvement expert and she has developed proven systems for entrepreneurs that deliver real results, fast. Adrienne has been recognized as a thought leader in the millennial entrepreneurial space. She hosts her own podcast, The School of Self-Mastery, and contributes to a myriad of media and publications.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How Adrienne became debt-free in less than six months!
- Why figuring out your survival expenses is important before making a career change.
- Why you don’t necessarily need to have it all figured out before making a move.
- Why having a timeline matters when you’re tackling financial goals.
- What being vocal with your goals looks like and how it impacts your spending patterns.
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH ADRIENNE AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?