YOU STARTED A BUSINESS BECAUSE OF YOUR PASSION.
You want to focus on growing your business and doing the work you love, but you find yourself pondering questions like:
- How do I maximize my net income?
- Where (and how) do I begin saving for my own retirement?
- Are there strategies to reduce what I’m paying in taxes? How do I get ahead?
- What happens to my income if something happens to me? Am I protected in case of an emergency?
- How do I plan for business investments and goals?
Let’s talk about your company goals, the money issues you’re facing and how we can work to get your finances on track so you can focus on what you love to do.
Create the financial framework needed to support your growing business so you can meet your goals.
- All topics covered in Business Basics and Personal Financial Planning plus:
- Goal Creation & Prioritization (Planning for business investments, new hires, purchases and more)
- Business Cash Flow Planning: Spending & Saving amounts
- Instructions on how to pay yourself from your business and recommended amounts
- Access to list of Trusted Resources including bookkeepers, CPAs, attorneys, insurance brokers
- Profit & Loss analysis for strategy and adjustments
- Retirement contribution analysis
- Retirement plan recommendations
- Tax Saving Strategies & recommended amounts to set aside
- A list of accounts to have open for your business
- Recommendations for best business credit card
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO DO BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLANNING, WORKABLE WEALTH MUST ALSO BE ENGAGED FOR PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING.**