Episode 23: Managing Your Cash Flow with Jen Hemphill
I’M HAVING TROUBLE MANAGING MY CASH FLOW. WHY?
This week I sat down with the Motivational Money Coach, Jen Hemphill.
Jen Hemphill helps busy determined women who are content with their income but not their bank account. She helps them transform their finances from being overwhelming to bringing them financial confidence, control and freedom. She is a Motivational Money Coach, an AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor) and host of the Her Money Matters Podcast.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The biggest misconception people have around budgeting
- Why your budget doesn’t need to be restrictive
- How a budget allows you to put your money where your heart is
- How detailed your budget really needs to be
- The different money stages you could be in and where to start with each stage
- Expenses you’re forgetting, but need to include in your household budget
- What the zero-based budgeting system is
- Why it’s important to prioritize your goals and how to align your cash flow with the ones you select
- Software you can use to maximize your budgeting
- The separate savings account method and how it can work with your budget
LINKS WE MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
GET SOCIAL WITH JEN AND LET HER KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT HER HERE!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or Google Play.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Have a money question you want me to answer? Submit one here.