Our comprehensive financial planning services are perfect for those looking for clarity, organization and education in their financial life. Your plan will help you identify your values, get clear on your goals, identify gaps, build a framework for success, and ensure that you have an accountability partner to keep you on track to a meaningful financial future.
Whether it’s saving for retirement, managing your investments, planning for your career, stashing away for your kid’s education, or having a clearer picture of how to integrate your business and personal finances to make your life work, we’ve got you covered.
What to Expect
- Intake Meeting: A 60-minute meeting where we get clear on your financial goals and values, what your current financial picture looks like, and what current limitations or hurdles you are facing.
- Plan Delivery Meeting: A 90-Minute meeting to deliver your financial planning recommendations, actions items, and prioritized “to-do” list. You’ll receive a copy of your financial plan a few days before this meeting for review.
- 30 Day Check-In: A 60-Minute call within one month of recommendation delivery to review progress.
- 6 Month Reviews: A 60-Minute review meeting every 6 months to measure progress, make adjustments, identify new action steps and address life changes.
- Ongoing Access: E-mails and calls for accountability and to address changes along the way.
- Partnered with a CFP®: Professional, friendly and encouraging advice from a CFP® who will always act in your best interest.
- Comprehensive Financial Plan: 10-15 page financial plan complete with an itemized action checklist, an overview of your most important goals, a net worth statement, a cash flow projection, retirement projections, and recommendations in the below areas that apply.
- Investment Advice: Before we invest funds on your behalf, we will review your goals, risk tolerance, time horizon, tax considerations, income needs, and any unique needs that you might have.
What We'll Talk About
- Retirement Savings and Strategies (the best account(s) for your situation and amounts to contribute)
- Investment allocation and your risk tolerance (i.e. how much fluctuation you can stomach in your account balances)
- Life Stages: Retirement, starting a business, growing your family, buying a home
- Tax planning (i.e. how do we save you money)
- Education and College Savings
- Goal Prioritization and Funding
- Cash Flow and Spending Management
- Debt Repayment (Credit Cards, Student Loans, etc.)
- Company Benefits Maximization: Insurance, HSAs, FSAs
- Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Restricted Stock Units
- Estate planning & Insurance needs
- Rental Property Analysis
- Career Coaching: Career Changes, Salary Negotiations, Career Management
- Entrepreneur / Small Business planning: Retirement planning, business structure, tax planning, cash flow management
- Military planning needs: PCSing, Transitioning out, Retirement, Pension Planning, VA Benefits
- Comprehensive planning includes investment management services, ongoing financial planning and business planning (when applicable).
- We do not receive commissions, referral fees or any other incentives for selling financial products. This eliminates any conflicts of interest – we do what is best for you.
- Fees vary based on the complexity of each client’s situation. While there are no account or net worth minimums for our services, we charge a one-time set-up fee for all new clients between $0 to $2,500 and a minimum annual fee of $3,600 ($300 / month).