Ready to Work Your Wealth as an Entrepreneur?
Sign-up below to be the first to know details about my new book coming in 2018!
Learn how to get financially organized in business and in life!
Be the first to know launch details!
1. The financial questions to answer before starting a business.
2. The logistics of creating a start up and operating budget.
3. How much and how to pay yourself.
4. Profit margins for pricing considerations.
5. How to budget for your business.
6. Retirement planning for Entrepreneurs. (Plans and options available)
7. Other financial planning concerns you face as a small business owner.
About the Author
Mary Beth Storjohann, CFP® is the Founder of Workable Wealth, specializing in financial planning for Gen Y & Gen X. She is a writer, speaker, and financial coach with over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry. As a coach, she applies a fun, albeit no-nonsense approach in working with individuals and couples in their 20s – 40s across the country, helping them make smart, educated decisions with their money.
As a financial expert, Mary Beth makes appearances on NBC and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Investment News, Yahoo! Finance, MSN Money, and many more. She is an active member of the Financial Planning Association and the NexGen Financial Planner community. Among her many accolades, Mary Beth has been recognized as a 2013 Emerging Generation: 25 In Their 20’s by the San Diego Business Journal, a 2014 San Diego Young Influentials, and was named as one of the industry’s 40 Under 40 for 2015 by Investment News.